Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome To Megha-Photography.com

Hello Family & Friends!!!

You have all played a role in helping me realize my passion for photography. Thank you.

Welcome to my website (created by Jatin)!!!

I would like to thank My Parents, My Husband- Jayesh, and My Brothers- Mehul & Mitesh, Jatin, Dev & Sahil, Shilpa, Dharmadev, Akshar, Tilak & Kirtan, Jenasis, Ashtyn, Azzuri, Sarge, Crystal G., Susie L., Veronica Z., Julie H., Nancy S., Sarah P., Tessa & Andy, Lacy & Joey, Klair & Paul, Maricarmen & Scott, Jenny & Meagan, Sahai, and Debra Rueb.

Please let me know you've visited by leaving a comment (select Name/URL to leave your name)!!

Jay Swaminarayan,
Megha

Self portrait (January, 2007).
First photo assignment: Reflection


Visit the Saint Paul Business List
Photographers Directory by PhotoLinks
Photographers
FreelanceDesigners.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Photography..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Megha!!! I agree with Jayesh absolutely awesome photography. This is Mehmet btw.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! The pictures are amazing. You're doing my wedding pics!

Anonymous said...

Yay! These pictures are beautiful. The different water-color ones are my favorite! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! All this pictures are simply amazing! It's awesome that you followed your dream and worked hard to accomplish it. Its truly encouraging. Looking forward in seeing more pictures....keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you Megha! It was fate that we met! You are an amazing photographer! Your site looks great too! It is obvious that you have fun with this! Like another blogger, I love the water pictures as well. Can a person get prints of those?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Megha! You have done well. Your photography is beautiful! Good luck with your business. You are very talented and will do well. Best wishes from an old Dow friend...April (Boone) Bass

Anonymous said...

Megha, your pictures were awesome, and it was so much fun. We spent over 90 minutes taking photos with two little girls and you made it fun for them...just like playing in the back yard. It resulted in truly AWESOME pictures. Thanks Again! - Nancy S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megha, we know your brother Mitesh and he left a message on facebook and so we checked out your site. Beautiful, beautiful photos. Congratulations from Aveline and Becky

Anonymous said...

Hey Megha, site and blog look great! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

All of your pictures look so beautiful - its like you capture all the beautiful moments!! Your work is AWESOME!! Good luck!!

P.S. - next time you are down in TX - will you please take pictures of me and my sisters!! How much do you charge??

Anonymous said...

hey megha , all pictures are amazing... and you know which one is my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

Megha

Sorry for taking so long to get back with you. I did check out your site a few days after our phone conversation. Your web site is awesome and your photographs are great. No surprise to me. You just keep getting better. That is because you love what you do and have such a passion, of course, talent helps. You just keep getting better. I will keep my eyes on you and let's stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

Megha, You have gift for truly awesome photography. I really enjoyed the pictures you had of Sarge earlier. I told your Mom and Dad this week that I had seen your website. Congratulations. Helen