Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Brothers

It's been a wonderful week sharing my website with friends/family. The feedback has been great and very encouraging. Thanks for all the comments and emails!
You can read more about each gallery by clicking on the icon on my website.

My canvas is anywhere my photo will be displayed (wall, album cover, photo frames, etc). Anywhere, but a photo album or computer file. Here is a project that I did with my brothers in Surfside, TX (2007). They had a version similar to this one hanging on their wall in college. I developed the film and 8x10 prints in the darkroom . Yesterday I decided to scan my contact sheets and spent the day putting this together.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay Swaminarayan meghadidi, I like all pictures, its really amazing! Good luck!